What are you doing now ?????

So what are you doing now ?? :smiley: :bounce:

16h52->Nothing special…go diner soon ! … :slight_smile:

I’m answering your question! lol! Where did you learn to speak English?

A few on tv english shows, A few in Florida and finally another part at school …

Why this question ? :smiley:

No big reason… Just like that^^. How many years did you study for?

At school ?

Almost 8 years but at school I had only English 6 periods out of 36… so… :lol:

It’s besause I love tv programs in English since I was 5 Years old and I’m 19 now ! So, That’s help me a lot ! :smiley: :lol:

Ah I see… I began when I was 8 and now I’m 13. I also like English TV programs ( even if I don’t understand everything…) I used to watch cartoon network ^^ (it’s kinda stupid, isn’t it ^^?)

Oh yeah ! :lol:

At home we don’t have it but in Florida we have it !

And the WB Merries melodies, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Titi and Sylvester, Tom and Jerry …

THEY ARE SO STUPID !!! Hahahaha ! lolllll ! :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE THEM ! :smiley:

I liked X men evolution :smiley: , you know, guys with claws and superpowers growing when they tried to kill each other? This is soo great!!! :lol:
Poor Tom… Did he win one time out of all the episodes?

ouch, you speak very well englisch !!!
17h40 : i ate too much…burp !

Yeah X-men evolution I watch it but very rarely … lol

And for Tom lolllll ! No I think He always a Loser !!! Hahahaha ! lolllll ! :lol: :smiley:

Only one time, Tom played pool and Jerry was very very sacred to be kill by a pool ball ! lol ! :smiley: But after that, Again Tom LOSES ! :lol: :smiley: I think that was the best episode ever ! lol :lol: But I don’t know if you have seen it ! :smiley:

But It’s the episode to see ! :lol: :smiley:

lol Thank you nirmou ! :smiley:

13h35->I do nothing special …

20h51 : a little sad…i don’t know why…not a lot of light…not a lot of friends…

I haven’t seen this episode :frowning: … Too bad. (Would I look weird if I bought one Tom and Jerry DVD :smiley: ? I think I’ll ask my little brother :lol: )
9:25… Yes, because of the ‹ ‹ décalage horaire › ›. I’m writing when you’re sleeping !(are you?)
You’re not alone nirnou yersterday I also felt sad…

NoI’m not slepping ! :smiley: :lol: I’m not from France but from Canada (Quebec) So right now it’s 0h17 At my home ! :smiley: :slight_smile:

It’s a 9h07 : now I say to computer…

aahh…Actually, I’m in China… Um, Aren’t you supposed to sleep at O:17 :smiley: ?? If I went to bed that late, I think I’ll look like a …« serpillère » :lol: . What do you do to not be tired?? (Sorry I answered late ^^)

No ! I haven’t school ! I have finished it ! :smiley: And I go to bed at 2h00 and I get up near 11h00 ! :smiley: But in January It can be a 15h00 and in July it can be at 7h00 !!! So the Weather influence me a lot ! :smiley: :lol:

It ou At(?)10:02 I go walk my dog, before a rain (!!)

At 10h02, Because « It » is to mean a objet and replace it by « it »

But At mean in French : A (With a accent but I’m not able to do it with my keyboard…)

-> 13h59 -> It’s very nice outside ! I will go very soon !!! :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: